Group outings are a great way to . . .
Get together with friends
Introduce a new product line
Boost employee morale
Celebrate a birthday or special occasion
- Personal one-on-one service
- No Lines! Groups may purchase tickets by phone.
- Groups can reserve tickets prior to the public on-sale date to ensure great seats
- Discounts! By ordering through group sales, companies and organizations may receive their tickets at a reduced cost.
- Great Hospitality! Call us for that special occasion, birthday, anniversary or outing.
- Advance notice! Group leaders receive early notice of upcoming events.
- Prime seating together
- Fundraising opportunities on selected events
- Score board mention at select events
- Free tours of the facility
- Bullhorn Lounge and The Ranch Bar & Grill available for parties, meetings and corporate functions
If car washes or candy sales have grown stale, the Budweiser Events Center offers a great opportunity to raise money for your group or organization through the Budweiser Events Center fundraising program. We help many top organizations raise substantial funds through this program. Ask for more details on this unique fundraising opportunity by calling 970-619-4122 or email Anne_Evatt@comcastspectacor.com.
If your non-profit organization would like to work at one of our concession stands during an event to raise money, please contact Kathy Lutheran, Ovations Asst. Concessions Manager/ NFP Coordinator, by phone at 970-619-4052 or by email at email@example.com for details!
National Anthem Program
Attention Teachers and Coaches! Have you ever imagined what it would be like for your group to perform before thousands of people at the Budweiser Events Center?
We are often in need of groups to sing the National Anthem and perform at halftime at select events. We do ask the groups performing to meet a ticket requirement and each performer would need to have their own ticket to come into the building. We have had school groups perform at previous events, in which students, parents and teaching staff were all very happy with their experience performing at the BEC and have come back for more!! Groups will even be able have their name lit up on the LED board!
This is also a great way to raise money for the choir. We often have great Group Savings per ticket. The group could sell the tickets at the full price and keep the difference for themselves!!
To register your group for one of the upcoming events please contact Kaity Mallo at 970-619-4122 or by email at Anne_Evatt@comcastspectacor.com.
We look forward to working with you!