- All programs, dates, and times are subject to change without notice.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Parking is included in the price of the ticket except for Eagles games and other select events (please check with box office when purchasing tickets).
- For patrons with disabilities, the Budweiser Events Center has reserved parking spaces and accessible restrooms. Requests should be made prior to an event to handle any special needs.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed in the Center, as beverages and food are sold at the Center.
- No audio or video recording devices are allowed into the Center (Audio or video recording devices may be allowed according to the event).
- Camera Policies will be set on an event basis per the show guidelines. The Budweiser Events Center will enforce the policy established by each show. Cameras are generally allowed, however, flash and professional photography may be prohibited. Cameras will be considered professional if they have a detachable lens.
Colorado Eagles Camera Policies:
- The Eagles allow patrons to use handheld, point-and-shoot cameras without special lens adaptations.
- Cameras will be considered professional if they have a detachable lens (SLR) or if they have a lens that is larger than 3".
- Flash photography is NOT permitted as it disrupts the play of the game and is distracting to the players.
- Media personnel, please contact Director of Media Relations, Kevin McGlue at firstname.lastname@example.org for passes.
- No pets allowed except service animals.
- Patrons will not be granted readmittance to the building once the ticket is taken/scanned.
- Smoking is not allowed in the building, but a smoking area is provided outside located directly to the west of sections G/H.
- Guest Services is open during all events by the main stairwell on the southwest corner of the concourse for patron information.
- Reselling of tickets at any value is prohibited on Ranch property.
The following is a list of Budweiser Events Center Restrictions and items not permitted in the facility:
- Aerosol Cans
- Air horns
- Alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs
- Animals (except service animals)
- Bags (larger than an 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper)
- Bags smaller than an 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper are allowed, but will be subject to search
- Beach balls and other inflatables
- Bota bags and wine skins
- Bullhorns and noise makers
- Cameras and recording devices - determined by event
- Glass bottles and aluminum cans
- Ice chests (coolers and thermos containers)
- Laser pointers
- Outside food and beverages
- Skateboard and roller blades
- Sticks and clubs
- Stools and folding chairs
- Water bottles and mugs
Signs and banners: The Budweiser Events holds a general policy allowing signs, flags, banners and posters during events. The following rules and regulations apply to all signs, flags, banners and posters entering the Events Center:
- Item may NOT be attached to a stick, pole, or holding device of any sort.
- Item may NOT obstruct facility signage.
- Item may NOT contain or display profane, offensive, or obscene language and/or pictures as determined by facility/event management.
- Item may NOT contain lighted or flashing materials
- Item may NOT be, in any way, taped, attached, hung, or displayed on the facility.
- Item may NOT obstruct the view or space of other guests or create a safety hazard as determined by facility/event management.
- Items may NOT be constructed of wood, metal, or any other material that may cause harm to others.
- Items may NOT contain commercial or political messages.
All event promotional tickets will be delivered to promotional partners, to contest winners, or placed at will call per venue's discretion.
- Parking lots open two hours before the event start time and will not be available following events.
- Parking spaces are limited and tailgating must be confined to a small area around your vehicle, including tables and chairs. All vehicles must fit into one parking space and thus not block any driving lanes. For safety purposes, traffic aisles & parking spaces can not be blocked at any time. Recreational and oversized vehicles will be allowed to park in Lot G only.
- For reasons of crowd safety, all parking lots are reserved for those attending the event. If you do not attend the event, you will be asked to leave the parking lots at the scheduled event starting time.
- Alcohol not purchased at The Ranch is strictly prohibited as it is a violation of Colorado state law.
- Tents and canopies are prohibited. These items are not permitted in the parking lots/adjacent areas at any time.
- Grilling is allowed with propane-fueled grills only.
- Your assistance is appreciated in placing all trash in proper receptacles.
Code of Conduct
Larimer County and Global Spectrum are committed to creating and maintaining a safe and family-friendly sports and entertainment experience at the Budweiser Events Center. Any behavior disregarding the code of conduct as determined by facility management can result in ejection and possible arrest by a Larimer County Sheriff. The following guidelines have been established regarding fan conduct:
- Fans will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all Budweiser Events Center staff and building personnel.
- Our fans' experience will not be disrupted by unruly actions or behaviors of others. Fans should report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard, or arena staff member.
- Fans will enjoy entertainment experience free from foul and abusive language, obscene gestures, or incident behaviors.
- Fans wearing obscene or indecent clothing will not be admitted into the arena. Display of any obscene or indecent messages on signs is not allowed.
- Fans will consume any alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Those appearing intoxicated will be denied entry or will be subject ejection from the arena.
- Fans will refrain from interfering with the progress of the game, going onto the field-of-play, or throwing any object on the arena premise.
- Fans will refrain from harassing, taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees, performers, other guests or staff or acting in a bullying manner to intimidate other fans or employee’s of the Budweiser Event Center including verbal abuse.
- Fans will refrain from fighting or challenging others to fight while on the premises.
- Fans will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Fans will refrain from standing on chairs/seats/railings at any time.
- Fans will comply with requests from staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Fans will abide by all Budweiser Events Center rules, regulations and policies.
- Fans will abide by all local, state and federal laws.
We value your enthusiasm, but ask that all fans exercise good judgment and observe this "Code of Conduct". Please observe the rights of others by displaying appropriate decorum and behavior. Fans must adhere to the code of conduct provisions or they will be subject to ejection without refund, revocation of season tickets, asked not to return to the Budweiser Events Center and may also be in violation of state statutes resulting in possible arrest and prosecution. Larimer County or Global Spectrum management reserves the right to deny entry or eject patrons from the facility including Guests displaying inappropriate behavior, as determined by facility/event management.